Data generated in this report allow you to see the latest events for each contact. Here you can see many different details, such as dates for start, answer and finish of the call, event save date, phone number, call direction, status of the contact and the event, schedule date, user, project and note added to the event.
- Call start date: Timestamp of when the call started (if event included a call)
- Call answer date: Timestamp of when the call was answered (if event included a call)
- Call finish date: Timestamp of when the call finished (if event included a call)
- Event save date: Timestamp of when the event was saved
- Phone number: Phone number the event was saved for
- Call direction: The indication if call was incoming (INBOUND) or outgoing (OUTBOUND), applicable if event included a call.
- Status: The current status of the contact, at the moment of saving the event.
- Event status: The status of this particular event
- Schedule date: Date for which the call is scheduled in the system (if available)
- User: User for whom the event was saved
- Project: Project on which the event was saved
Note: Contains note saved on the event (if available)