This report, similarly to Billings report, shows you all calls that you were charged for, with one key difference; Call cost summary report allows you to see all reports, including ones that were already deleted at the time of generating the report.
Calls are presented in chronological order, each entry has information regarding user, project, date and time, client’s number, duration of the connection and the call itself, call cost and call direction.
In Summary sheet you can find summary values for each project and each day.
In the Details sheet, you can find the following columns:
- User: Email of the user that made the call
- Project: Project on which the call was made
- Date: Timestamp of when the call was made
- Phone number: Clients phone number, on which the call was made
- Connection time: The time the line was connected, provided in seconds
- Call time: The time the call was active, provided in seconds
- Cost: Cost of the call, calculated based on call time, provided in dollars
- Direction: The indication if call was incoming (INBOUND) or outgoing (OUTBOUND). INBOUND value is applicable in case of redirected calls.
Summary sheet provides the following columns:
- Project: Project the summarized values refer to. Value “TOTAL” means that all available projects are taken to consideration for this line
- Date: Timestamp the summarized values refer to. Value “TOTAL” means that the whole time frame of the report is taken to consideration for this line
- Call time: Summarized time of the calls, provided in seconds
- Cost: Summarized cost of calls, calculated based on call time, provided in dollars