This report shows data connected to successes in your CrazyCall projects. Data is divided per each day of the timeframe, for each project and user in project separately. Report includes information about successes, unique attempted contacts, effective contacts, closed contacts, as well as contact, success and hit rates.
This report includes 3 types of summary lines: Total for one agent, from each project at a given day, total for all agents, from all projects at a given day, and final total values: From all users, from all projects, during all days in report’s timeframe.
- Date: Date for which the data is displayed in the row
- Project: Project for which the data is displayed in the row
- User: User for whom the data is displayed in the row
- Successes: Total number of calls marked as Success
- Attempted Contacts: Total number of unique call attempts
- Effective Contacts: Total number of answered calls, excluding ones marked as Voice Mail
- Closed Contacts: Total number of contacts marked as Closed
- Contact Rate: Ratio of Effective Contacts to all calls
- Success Rate: Ratio of Successes to Effective Contacts
- Hit Rate: Ratio of Successes to Closed Contacts
- Calls: Total number of calls for given date, agent and project