Zapier is a web-based tool that allows users to automate their workflow by integrating 1000+ apps, including CRMs, customer support, email and other tools.
Using Zapier integration, you can automate some tasks you used to perform manually, i.e. create a new contact for a specific project in CrazyCall. Or vice versa, you can configure triggers to automatically send data to the third-party apps you’ve been already using when a certain activity is performed.
To demonstrate you how Zapier works and how easily it can be integrated with your CrazyCall account, we’ll give you an example, showing how to create new deals in Pipedrive once you’ve made a successful in CrazyCall.
To make the integration work, you need to log in to Zapier or sign up for a free account, if you don’t have one. Once you've logged in, just click Make a Zap on the top of your Zapier account dashboard.
Set up a trigger
1. Choose CrazyCall from the list of Trigger apps.
2. Select New Successful Call as a trigger if you want to create a deal after each successful call performed in your account like we do. Click Save+Continue to proceed.
3. Select the CrazyCall account you want to use and click Save+Continue.
If you haven’t connected your account to Zapier yet, click Connect an Account, log in to CrazyCall and confirm that you authorize Zapier to access your account data. Once connected, you’ll see a new account added to the list, named after an email of the account owner. Rename it, if you need and click Save+Continue.
4. Select a Domain (your Company name in CrazyCall) and a Project whose successful calls youwant to take into account. Click Continue.
5. Check the information you’ve provided and click Fetch & Continue to initiate the test and make sure that everything works. If test is successful, click Continue to proceed.
Set up an action
6. In step two, choose an Action App. It looks pretty much the same as a first step. We choose Pipedrive and move on.
7. Select Create Deal as an action you want to be performed and click Save+Continue.
8. Select a linked Pipedrive account you want to create a new deal in and click Save+Continue.
Again, if haven’t connected your Pipedrive account to Zapier yet, you can do this by clicking Connect. When integrating some apps, including Pipedrive, you’re asked to enter your API Token.
If you don’t know exactly where to find API token in Pipedrive, you can check this article.
Once entered, click Yes, Continue to proceed. You’ll see a new account added to the list, named after an email of the account owner. Rename it, if you need and click Save+Continue.
9. Set up Pipedrive Deal - that’s where you can define what stage in Pipedrive you want to add your new deals to, choose organization and a person it will be associated with, choose values it will have and more. Fill out the fields you find important and click Continue.
10. Test your Zap to make sure it’s set up properly by following the instructions, or skip the step. Choose either Send Test to Pipedrive or Skip Test button by clicking it.
11. Next, click Finish to complete an action set up.
Turn on your Zap
12. Give your Zap a name and turn the toggle on to make your integration work.
Congrats, you're all set! From now on, once you make a successful in CrazyCall, the contact will be pushed to Pipedrive to create a new deal.