To start calling in CrazyCall you need to have at least one campaign. Campaigns are like projects. You can create several of them and each of them can be different - have different script, use different agents, use other number and more. It is the best practice to create different campaign for different products you are selling or countries you want to call.
To create a campaign you need to go into Campaigns menu and click on the green "Add campaign" button. A screen should pop-up:
In this screen you need to decide from which number you want to call (Caller ID field) and what countries you want to call to. If you've chosen at least one country from the EEA zone, but your main caller ID is from outside of it you will additionally have to choose a Caller ID for EEA countries. It will be used when you will be calling countries from EEA. The External ID field is optional and allows you to connect the campaign with other, 3rd party systems (like CRMs). There is a free choice in naming the campaign, however it must be unique. You can also mark this campaign as a test one (you can read more about test campaigns here) or copy settings from existing one.
When everything is set, just click "Add campaign". The campaign (regardless if you’ve chosen a Test campaign or not) has been added and you’ll be able to find it in Campaign menu, under "Incomplete" tab.
The campaign has been created, but we need to do few more things before we can start calling.
- Create a team - to do that we need to go to the Staff section and click on a "New team" button located on the upper right corner. We need to add a name, choose a campaign and assign agents who will be calling. You can read more about teams here
- Add active script - you can create a script in "Script" tab. Here you can read on how to create one. Once you active a script campaign will be moved from "Incomplete" to "Active" under Campaign section
- Import records - if you want to start calling you need to import numbers to which you want to call. You can read how to do it here.
Everything is ready and you can start calling, although we advise to add few more things, which will make your life easier.
- Add custom refuse reasons - you can add them in "Settings", under "Reasons" tab. They will allow you to close a record with the information why. It will give you great insights into your potential customers.
- Add schedule reasons - they can be also added in "Settings", under "Reasons" tab. They will speed-up agents work.
- Add e-mail template - CrazyCall allows you to send e-mails to your customers and you can read more about it in this article.