There are few steps to check in order to be sure you will be heard loud and clear:
- Make sure your microphone is allowed in the browser. You can always check it by clicking on the microphone icon next to the address bar
- Check if your microphone is not muted or set too low in CrazyCall. The microphone icon is available during the call on the bottom left corner.
- Verify the sound level in your system settings
- If you are using Windows go to
- Start -> Control Panel
- Double-click Sound icon and choose General tab
- Select your audio device and click Properties
- Pick Levels tab and adjust the Microphone level
- Go to Advanced tab and un-tick the "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" from Exclusive Mode.
- Restart your PC and test
Additionally please make sure you have a proper microphone set in system settings. Here's an article which should be helpful.
If none of these steps helped please contact us at email@example.com or chat with us.