With the e-mail feature you will be able to do more than just calling. Agents will be able to call and send e-mails to customers directly from the application based on the templates you have created. Thanks to that they will be able to focus on their job and end more calls with success. You, as a manager, will be able to set all the details - create different templates, define sender address and more.
From this screen you will be able to do two things - create templates and define what e-mail addresses can be used to send e-mails. We will explain the creation of templates later, now let’s focus on defining senders. We have two types of senders you can use:
- General address - you can define them on the right side of the screen. All you have to do is provide an e-mail address you would like to use. After that you will receive an e-mail, where you will have to click a button to confirm it.
- Agents addresses - you can set a different e-mail address for each agent. They can be imported directly from their profiles or you can enter them manually.
We have set what address we want to use, now we should create a template. To do that we need to click on a button “Add e-mail template”.
Here you will be able to define how your e-mails will look. On the upper part you will be able to define the subject of an e-mail, a delay and a sender of an e-mail as well as a who should be in a carbon copy and a blind carbon copy. The content of an e-mail can be defined in the table in the center of the screen. You can do it in two ways. First one is by using the editor you see. It is a simple, standard text editor where you can play with the text - make it bold, set paragraphs, add a picture etc. Second one is more advanced and allows you to use HTML code, which gives you the possibility to create more graphic e-mails. To do that you need to press “Source” button located on the bar.
What is more there are dynamic fields you can use in the contact of the e-mail. There are three types of those and they are located on the right hand side of the screen:
- Agent and campaign - those fields are taken from an agent’s profile. They allow you to personalize each e-mail even more. This way each e-mail send by an agent will use its data - like name, telephone, e-mail etc. Thanks to that a customer will receive an e-mail directly from the agent he spoke with.
- Campaign attribute - it will allow you to use information directly from the database you’ve imported. Although, firstly you will have to create attributes and mark proper columns as an attribute during the import. Thanks to that you will be able to add information about your customers, such as their address, telephone and more to the e-mail
- Scripts data - thanks to those fields you will be able to use answers directly from the script, which gives you a wide range of possibilities. For example if an agent has set up a meeting date on the phone, you will be able to send a confirmation e-mail, where that date will be mentioned. To use those variables you will have to tie a template with the script. Once it will be done you will be able to add a “Send e-mail” question in the script, which will show up at the very end of the script. In that question you will have to pick what template should be sent from there and you will be able to choose them only from those who are tied with this particular script. Afterwards, when you go to your template you will be able to see variables from the script, but only from those questions which are marked as required.
Once templates are created and activated agents will be able to send e-mails to your customers. In the call panel agents will have two possibilities to do it. They will be able to send them at any point using a button in the bottom panel, or, if a template has been tied with the script at the end of it. Once it is clicked agent will be able to choose an e-mail address, if any has been imported or provided during the call in the e-mail type question. Additionally there will be a possibility to provide a new address.