‘Last Contact Events Dump Report’ presents detailed information on the recent events that happened to a contact. For each contact you’ll see the following details: time of the call, its length, phone number, call status and the name of the agent who handled that call.
This report is very similar to ‘Database Dump Report’, but it focuses only the most recent events that happened to a given contact. Let’s say, a call gets rescheduled at 2 pm. At 4 pm. the same day the same contact is marked with the ‘Save Success’ status. With the ‘Last Contact Events Dump Report’ you’ll see the latest event, which in this case is success.
The number and names of columns in this report are constant and here’s how to understand them:
- Call start date - the time and date when the call was initiated;
- Call answer date - the time and date when the call was answered;
- Call finish date - the time and date when the call was finished;
- Event save date - the time and date when the event was saved;
- Phone number - contact number that was called;
- Status - indicates whether the contact is closed (e.g. completed) or is still open for further call attempts;
- Event status - action performed on this contact;
- Schedule date - the time and date of a rescheduled call. This field is filled out only if the call was manually scheduled by an agent;
- Event ID - unique number of the action taken on the contact;
- User - email address of the user who performed that action on the contact;
- Project - the name of the project in which this contact was made;
- Bulk action - if a call status was added to this contact as a result of a bulk action, it will be marked with ‘yes’;
- Note - if there was a note added on the contact during the call, you’ll see it here.