This report provides an overview of the current state of your contacts database. Use it to see the number of your clean contacts, e.g. the ones not yet called, together with the ones rescheduled manually or automatically.
The number and names of columns always remain the same and are as following:
- Clean - is the number of contacts in your database that haven’t been called yet.
- Queue - waiting for call (no contact) - is the number of contacts in the queue, including:
- auto-scheduled: contacts rearranged automatically due to network errors, voicemail, etc.
- rescheduled: contacts manually rescheduled by agents while on a call with a lead or customer.
- Appointment after contact with the customer - is the number of appointments arranged after the call.