Activation report lets you see all successes saved by your agents on a given day or within a selected date range. It also includes all the answers inserted by your users in the call script together with notes added on the contact.
The final appearance, name and number of columns in the report depends on the script associated with the project.
There are 6 constant elements in this report and here’s how to understand them:
- Project - the name of the project in which the call was made.
- Phone number - the number of the given contact.
- Event date - the time and date when the call was marked with the ‘Save Success’ status.
- User - email address of the user who handled the call closed with success.
- Success ID - unique number assigned to the successful call closure.
- Note - if there was a note added on the contact, it will be displayed here.
The other column names will depend on your script questions.