With this report you can see how much time each call takes and costs. It is counted from the moment your contact answers the call until the moment he or she hangs up. The time waiting for the answer, or the time after call are excluded.
The number and names of the columns always remain the same and are as follows:
- User - is email address of the user who handled the call.
- Project - the name of the project in which the call was handled.
- Date - the time and date when the call was answered.
- Phone number - contact number that was called.
- Time (s) - call duration expressed in seconds.
- Call Cost - the price you paid for that connection. This amount is charged to your account. Empty value means that this call was included in your monthly minutes package.