Reacting quickly to every sound problem is a necessity when making and receiving calls. During conversation with your lead or customer it’s a key that you both hear each other well so no details get lost.
As impeccable as your setup and devices can be, sound issues may happen from time to time. That’s why you need to know how to handle such situations in the best manner to minimize the risk of harming your relation with a lead or client..
- Your contacts can’t hear you.
- You can’t hear them.
Here’s what to do when one of those situations happens:
- Make sure your microphone is allowed and activated in the browser. Check it by clicking on the microphone icon at the top of the browser window.
- Make sure your microphone isn’t muted or with volume set too low. In the CrazyCall call panel - you can see the mic. icon during calls in the bottom left corner. Also remember to verify the sound level in your system settings.
- If your operating system is Windows, then go to:
- Start -> Control Panel.
- Double-click the sound icon and choose the ‘General’ tab.
- Select your audio device and click Properties.
- Pick Levels tab and adjust the Microphone level.
- Go to Advanced tab and untick the ‘Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device’ from the Exclusive Mode.
- Restart your PC and test.
- Verify your sound volume:
- Check general system sound volume and adjust it if needed.
- Check your browser volume in system settings.
- Make sure sound volume in CrazyCall is properly set.