CrazyCall lets you take incoming calls when a lead or customer calls on the number associated with your account. You can define which numbers will be used for inbound calls and decide what your callers hear when they dial your number.
In the ‘Phone numbers’ section in the main menu you can configure the following settings for every of your numbers:
By selecting this option you allow all incoming calls to come through. Once enabled, you should define what happens in the following cases:
- If an agent is logged in: the only option is a free-line signal.
- If an agent isn’t logged in: here you have 4 options to choose from:
- Free: the caller will hear a free-line signal until the call gets disconnected.
- Disconnect: the call will get automatically disconnected.
- Busy: the caller will hear a busy line signal.
- Transfer: you can enter the desired phone number to which you want to redirect the calls if none of your agents is logged in.
Choose this option if you want to always forward all incoming calls to another phone number. Once enabled, you’ll need to enter the number to which you want to transfer calls. You can change it at any time.
Select this option if you can’t take incoming calls on the given number. Once enabled, all calls will be rejected. You can specify if your caller gets disconnected immediately, or hears a busy or a free-line signal.