This Quick Guide will give you an overview of what CrazyCall app is and how it works, so you can start using it right away.
CrazyCall is cloud telephony for business that allows sales professionals to replace their handset with CRM-enabled, easy-to-use and competitively priced software that provides local telephone numbers, reports results to managers in real-time, and even automates cold-call campaigns to speed up ROI of cold-call campaigns.
Some of the things you can achieve with CrazyCall app:
- organize and manage sales calls;
- control call quality and reduce total cost of the calls;
- integrate & automate sales calls using caller APIs;
- increase your website conversion rates by adding sales calls;
- increase sales calls ROI with competitive international rates;
- call international leads using local phone numbers;
- increase ROI via lead capture using website integration and lead capture pop-ups.
Since every journey takes some preparation, here’s a recipe for a proper start with CrazyCall app. It works well on all types of operating systems, but your setup needs to include the following:
- Mozilla Firefox 45+ (get the newest here) or Chrome 49+ (and here)
- Symmetrical internet connection 0.1 Mbps per 1 work station
- Additionally, you need to allow the traffic towards:
- TCP HTTPS (443)
- TCP 10443
- ports UDP 20000-60000 and TCP/UDP: 3478 for address:
- EU Frankfurt: CIDR: 22.214.171.124/29
- EU Poland: CIDR: 126.96.36.199/29
- EU Ireland: CIDR: 188.8.131.52/29
- EU Central (Google): CIDR: 184.108.40.206/32
- AP Singapore: CIDR: 220.127.116.11/30
- AP Sidney: CIDR: 18.104.22.168/30
- AP Mumbai: CIDR: 22.214.171.124/30
- Bangladesh: CIDR: 126.96.36.199/24
- Dubai: CIDR: 188.8.131.52/24
- US: N. Virginia: CIDR: 184.108.40.206/29
To start using CrazyCall app you first need to create an account. You can do it on www.crazycall.com - simply click the ‘Sign Up’ button in the main menu.
Once on the app login page, click Register and enter your details. You will be asked to provide the following:
- your business email
- name and surname
- company name and contact number
Finally, when you enter all your details, hit ‘Done’ to create your account. At this stage you will get an email confirmation with a link to your account.
After creating your account you’ll be able to get your first free phone number. You can choose a local phone number from over 60 countries to start making international calls and appear as from the country you’re calling.
To do this, please select the country you need a phone number from and click the “Get free” button next to the one you want to assign to your account.
On the next screen that appears you can verify the selected number and enter a phone number label to easily manage your numbers in future. Once added click Confirm.
Once you confirm the number, your first project is created automatically and you can navigate to the Inbound Settings.
Now you can move to the Chrome Web Store and install CrazyCall Browser Extension to start calling any number you find on the web by clicking it.
The CrazyCall browser extension is a tool for every organization wanting to increase productivity and extend their CRM with a handy calling feature.
Such feature lets you easily make calls by simply clicking the number from the web page. It also enables you to enter numbers manually and receive calls without the need to open the call panel.
More information on this quick and convenient way to connect with leads and customers you will find in this article.
Likewise, you can automate the calling process and contact your leads and clients using the power (progressive) dialer.
Once your project is created, you can import a list of leads and customers to start calling them. To do it, select your project and enter the ‘Load Contacts’ tab.
Learn more how to import your contacts from this step by step guide.
Now when you created your first project and imported some contacts, you can further adjust your settings to match your business needs. To do so, click on the required project to access its details in the ‘Settings’ section.
In this section you can change a project’s name, add a photo, deactivate or delete your project to keep your workspace organized.
By switching to ‘Inactive’ mode you’ll make your project invisible to your agents, but you’ll still be able to view its data. You’ll be able to activate the project when you decide to use it again.
If you’re sure you want to delete a project, then click on the ‘Remove’ button.
Please remember that when you remove a project, all of its data will be erased and you won’t be able to recover it.
You can read more about these two actions in this article.
A well-crafted call script helps agents to confidently handle calls, so they can hit all the key points in each conversation.
Use a drop-down menu to choose which call script will be used in your project. Remember that the default one is just a simple note, so you could add various types of questions, if necessary. Learn how to get the most out of our script creator in this article.
Once you finish and save your new script, it will appear on the list.
You can specify how your call queue is managed and adjust it to your needs. By default, new contacts are called in the order they were imported. For more detailed instructions on how to manage your queue, including time before and after each call, read this feature.
You can set the amount of time after which contacts will be called again. You can define automatic delay times for not completing calls. For more information take a look at the second part of this article.
Here you can see the numbers by which you’re identified when making and taking calls. To add more numbers or change any of your existing ones, please contact our support team or take a look at this article.
You can choose a specific local phone number to call specific countries. To do this, you need to enable mapping configuration by switching the toggle. Use a drop-down menu to choose which country you want to call and a number you’d like to be identified by when calling contacts from that country.
Apart from the default ‘Save Success’, you can predefine custom reasons for refusal or other outcome types for each call, both inbound and outbound. Your agents can select the right option during the call to close a contact and end a conversation. To learn more about Statuses read this feature.
Integrate your CrazyCall project with other tools to streamline your workflow. This can be done with Webhooks. Use it to generate a URL, paste it in your CRM or other software to start importing your leads’ data into CrazyCall.
Inside the ‘Users’ space you can see a complete list of all people associated with your account - active, inactive and those still pending:
- Active - marked with a green status indicator, these users have been successfully added to your account and can use the app;
- Inactive - marked with a red status indicator, these users can’t use the app at present. You can however restore their active access by clicking on the ‘Active’ button in the status row;
- Pending - marked with a pending badge, these users have been sent an email invite to join CrazyCall but haven’t responded yet. Their status will change to ‘Active’ once they accept your invitation.
You can invite collaborators using the ‘Invite User’ button. For more information on how to do it read this article.
To edit user details click on a given person icon and click the pencil icon. You can change his or her names and role or completely deactivate.
CrazyCall comes with a range of reports to help your measure project performance. Use them to identify areas in which you should improve to make your work more efficient.
At the moment there are 10 exportable reports pertaining to all aspects of your project’s activities:
You can access reports directly from the main menu of your app.
To generate a report :
- Select ‘Reports’ in the main menu.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the project for which you need a report.
- Select the date range for your report.
- Select the names of reports you want to retrieve or click ‘Check all’.
- Click ‘Generate reports’.
Note: All reports are downloaded as an .xlsx file. If you generate more than one report, they will be downloaded as a .zip.
Call panel lets you make and take calls. As free of distractions as possible, it delivers all key functionalities on a single screen: a script, button to schedule next contact, option to add a note or assign a status to a current call.
Read our Call Panel Guide to learn how to make the most of it and ensure great customer experience.
In this space you can view all your imported and added contacts, with information on when they were called and with what outcome. To learn more about making the most of this section for your contact list management, please read this article.