If you denied access to your microphone for whatever reason, you’ll need to edit your mic permissions in Google Chrome settings. Once you remove CrazyCall from the blocked list, you’ll be able to make and take calls via CrazyCall Chrome extension.
Here’re some troubleshooting steps you should follow:
1. Find the Chrome menu on the top right of browser window and select Settings.
2. Scroll down till you find Advanced.
3. Choose Content settings under the Privacy and security section.
4. Scroll all the way to Microphone and click it.
5. Look for CrazyCall Click to Call and click the Bin icon to remove it.
6. Click Done.
Well, now you’re good to go. Happy calling!