Thanks to Effectiveness report you can measure the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) like Contact Rate, Hit Rate, Success Rate, the number of called, answered and closed contacts. You can generate this report both for a specific day or the selected date range.
Here’s how you should understand terms used in the report:
- Contact Rate - a ratio of effective contact attempts (answered calls) to all called contacts, expressed in %;
- Success Rate - a ratio of calls marked with success to all answered contacts, expressed in %;
- Hit Rate - a ratio of calls marked with success to closed contacts, expressed in %;
- Activations - the number of calls marked with the ‘Save Success’ status;
- Closed records - the number of contacts with the “Closed” status. What matters is that ‘Save Success’ status also belongs to closing statuses;
- Contacts fetched - the number of unique contacts, which during the selected date range had at least one action taken by the agent or manager;
- Effective contacts - the number of unique called and answered contacts.
Note: Voicemail is not considered as a contact answered by the customer.
The final appearance and number of columns in the report will depend on the selected date range.